What steps are necessary to enable equity and opportunity?
With decades of experience, I have become a highly sought-after expert on diversity, equity and inclusion’s impact on creating highly effective organizations. I speak with authority on what’s required to be an intentionally inclusive leader, as well as changing demographics, specific communities of identity including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities.
My engaging approach relies on facts and storytelling to inform audiences on the steps required to enable equity and opportunity at work and in the community. I am also a frequent presenter at top industry conferences such as the Out & Equal Workplace Summit, Forum on Workplace Inclusion and STEMconnector’s Workshop for Leaders Promoting Corporate Diversity.
Popular Speaking Topics
- Creating intentionally inclusive workplaces
- How cultural competency helps to lead across difference
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Values matter
- Stakeholder engagement in today’s polarized environment
Additionally, my thought leadership has made me a trusted source to leading media outlets such as the Washington Post, New York Times, Forbes, Inc, and NBC Nightly News.
Blog: Visit my blog page here.
CAMP Rehoboth’s Intentionally Inclusive column:
- May 22, 2020: Intentionally Inclusive Wes Combs
- February 7, 2020: What’s Love Got to Do With It? Everything!
- November 15, 2019: Make the Season of Giving a Daily Activity
- October 18, 2019: Do You See Yourself on The Silver Screen?
- September 20, 2019: Giving Back Is an Intentional Act
- July 26, 2019: One Person Can Make a Difference…Just Ask Sarah McBride
- July 12, 2019: Just Because There’s a Rainbow…
- June 28, 2019: How Cool is That? I Hired an Actor with a Disability
- June 14, 2019: Stonewall at 50
- May 31, 2019: Pass the Equality Act
- May 17, 2019: Should You Care?
- May 3, 2019: Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
- April 12, 2019: Who Knew What Money Could Buy
- March 8, 2019: Some of My Best Friends are Women
- February 8, 2019: What’s Love Got to Do With It?
- November 16, 2018: Making New Year’s Resolutions Count
- October 19, 2018: Is She Really Wearing a Sexy Border Control Costume?
- September 21, 2018: Oh No! Here Comes Another Bachelorette Party!
- August 24, 2018: Labels – We Can’t Live Without Them…or With them
- August 10, 2018: I Did Not Mean It
- July 27, 2018: Parli Inglese?
- June 29, 2018: By the Way, Sue is Gluten-Free
- June 15, 2018: Two Gay Men Walk Into a Starbucks
Contact me to take the next step to explore whether speaking to your group would help your organization.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Take the next step to explore whether speaking services would help bring about positive organizational change.