What steps are necessary to enable equity and opportunity?
With decades of experience, I have become a highly sought-after expert on diversity, equity and inclusion’s impact on creating highly effective organizations. I speak with authority on what’s required to be an intentionally inclusive leader, as well as changing demographics, specific communities of identity including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities.
My engaging approach relies on facts and storytelling to inform audiences on the steps required to enable equity and opportunity at work and in the community. I am also a frequent presenter at top industry conferences such as the Out & Equal Workplace Summit, Forum on Workplace Inclusion and STEMconnector’s Workshop for Leaders Promoting Corporate Diversity.
Popular Speaking Topics
- Creating intentionally inclusive workplaces
- How cultural competency helps to lead across difference
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Values matter
- Stakeholder engagement in today’s polarized environment
Additionally, my thought leadership has made me a trusted source to leading media outlets such as the Washington Post, New York Times, Forbes, Inc, and NBC Nightly News.
Blog: Visit my blog page here.
CAMP Rehoboth’s Intentionally Inclusive column:
- April 16, 2021 – Let’s Make Sure We Celebrate Women All Year Long
- March 19, 2021 – What Arne Sorenson Taught Us about Being Intentional
- March 4, 2021: A New Day Has Dawned for LGBTQ Inclusion
- February 19th, 2021 – A New Day Has Dawned for LGBTQ Inclusion
- December 11, 2020 – How 2020’s Lessons Can Shape 2021—for the Better
- November 13, 2020: Looking on the Bright Side Has Never Been More Important
- October 16, 2020: Consciously Create the Life You Want: Vote
- September 25, 2020: Membership Is an Intentional Act
- August 28, 2020: Rethinking the Workplace Post-Labor Day
- August 14, 2020: Part-time Residents with a Fulltime Purpose
- July 31, 2020: Sundance is a Perfect Example of Inclusivity
- July 17, 2020: Voting Is Both Intentional and an Act of Inclusion
- June 19, 2020: Becoming Allies: What Our History Teaches Us
- May 22, 2020: A Lesson In Inclusion
- February 7, 2020: What’s Love Got to Do With It? Everything!
- November 15, 2019: Make the Season of Giving a Daily Activity
- October 18, 2019: Do You See Yourself on The Silver Screen?
- September 20, 2019: Giving Back Is an Intentional Act
- July 26, 2019: One Person Can Make a Difference…Just Ask Sarah McBride
- July 12, 2019: Just Because There’s a Rainbow…
- June 28, 2019: How Cool is That? I Hired an Actor with a Disability
- June 14, 2019: Stonewall at 50
- May 31, 2019: Pass the Equality Act
- May 17, 2019: Should You Care?
- May 3, 2019: Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
- April 12, 2019: Who Knew What Money Could Buy
- March 8, 2019: Some of My Best Friends are Women
- February 8, 2019: What’s Love Got to Do With It?
- November 16, 2018: Making New Year’s Resolutions Count
- October 19, 2018: Is She Really Wearing a Sexy Border Control Costume?
- September 21, 2018: Oh No! Here Comes Another Bachelorette Party!
- August 24, 2018: Labels – We Can’t Live Without Them…or With them
- August 10, 2018: I Did Not Mean It
- July 27, 2018: Parli Inglese?
- June 29, 2018: By the Way, Sue is Gluten-Free
- June 15, 2018: Two Gay Men Walk Into a Starbucks
Contact me to take the next step to explore whether speaking to your group would help your organization.